Apr 16, 2012

Build me a castle

I made a castle. I don't know what I'll use it for, maybe plant a flower in the middle. And there's room for stuff in the towers too.

Here's how I did it:
I used 4 used up toilet paper rolls, 4 plastic cups, 1 plastic fruit container and lots and lots of paper towels.



To put all the ingredients together to build the shape of my castle I used painter's tape, because it's mostly paper. Then to put the little pieces of paper towel onto the shape I mixed a bowl of wallpaper paste. I put about four layers of paper to shape it up just fine.



I let it dry for about a day or two. And then I coloured it, castle colours! Using an edding for the details and finishing it up with gold and silver paint.



Just a silly little side project :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...