Apr 28, 2013

Picturesque Sunday ~ 28. April 2013

The best way to learn photography is to take pictures. That's why I'm joining Steffi on her blog ohhhmhhh.de for the "Question-Photo-Friday" (Frage-Foto-Freitag) and answer her question with the following photographs:

What made you happy this week?

This fellow cheered me up after being pretty mad at the people in the small park next to my work. The space on and under the benches was full with trash and leftovers from fast food places. I don't understand why some people won't clean up after themselves, especially because there was a trashcan within a 3m distance.

What's up this weekend?

I spent friday and saturday in rainy Mannheim for the Future Music Camp. It was my 3rd time there and great as usual. Met a bunch of very interesting people and got my toes back into the more creative part of the music industry.

The hit?

The new Star Trek is coming out soon and Mr. Cumberbatch is in it. Couldn't pass up the photo opportunity with this massive poster, too bad they had to put his face right behing a lamp post.

Planning for?

I still got a lot to share about our trip to the Make Munich convention last weekend. This is a sneak peak for the 3D printing bit.

What else?

Springtime! Finally.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...