Oct 29, 2013

12 Days of Halloween ~ 5(0) Shades of Orange

On the second day of Halloween my true love gave to me:

1 Hounted Castle
A 2 Faced Suit
A 3 Eyed Carved Pumpkin
4 Spooky Spiderwebs
And 5(0) Shades of Orange

I was planning to do make some kind of decoration using different shades of orange, like these spray painted Candy Corn Bottles. What I ended up doing was searching Pinterest for the most fun Halloween prints and printing a bunch of posters to hang up for the party. I still like the title I wanted to give to this post, so I just left it. Deal with it!

Here we go:

Hallway Decoration.

Bedroom Door Decoration (the bedroom was off limits for the party).

Kitchen Decoration.

More kitchen Decoration.

Bathroom Decoration (so cute!).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...