Dec 2, 2013

Masking Table ~ Pimped for the Holidays


For our Thanksgiving Get Together I wanted to decorate our table as well, so I took the Christmas style masking tape I had lying around for a while and taped it all over our couch table!

The table was bought second hand and has a few scratches on it. With the masking tape I covered all of those scratches and that's how the different angles and shape happened, because I always wanted to cover more than one scratch with one line of tape.


I'm pretty satisfied with the result and all of our Thanksgiving guests loved it.


The red and green went very well with our orange and red napkins and our awesome handmade Turkey and the only christmasy tape was the reindeer one, so it wasn't too far from the theme of the night. I'm interested to know how well it'll clean after a while and how long it'll stick to the table. I wanted to keep it on until New Years at least. And after that I'll figure out something permanent to do with it.

Anyways, forgot to take before pictures as usual, but here's our Thanksgiving Leftovers:


And my Leftover Breakfast plate. Yums! It was all still great the next day as well. We had a corn chowder, sweet potatoe mash, a potatoe casserole, a pumpkin quiche and 4 different kind of duck dishes.

The day after was pretty chill. The only thing I accomplished to do were these crochet snowflakes. I don't know what to do with them yet, but I will let you know! Happy Holidays!

This post will be part of Nina's Upcycling Tuesday and the Creadienstag.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...