Nov 20, 2016

Picturesque Month ~ 10'16


~The Greatest Thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in Return! One of my favorite movie quotes and the perfect thing to burn into a piece of wood for decorative reasons.
~ Especially when it's a present at a Moulin Rouge themed birthday party <3 I'm reading the face as a positive reception. Themed parties are the best, everyone was so pretty!
~ Visited the Maker Faire with the husband and ran into a bunch of robots. Who woulda thought? Well, there were also a bunch of 3D printers... if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

~ Saw the infamous Olli Schulz live again (for the first time after he became a tv/podcast sensation) and he was brilliant as usual! And he had Thees Uhlmann visiting as a special guest. 5/5 Bazooka Points for 3 hours of stories, power point presentations and of course music!
~ Niila at Huxley's. The venue was a little too big for this occasion, but that didn't taint the band's good mood. 3/5 Bazooka Points for the ridiculous construction worker look with that wifebeater and overall...
~ Not a concert, but an awesome thrift haul! Bought at the fleamarket in Karow and the Humana at Frankfurter Tor, some of my favorite thrifting locations in Berlin.

~ The husband and I went to the very first Berlin Comic Con and I got to take out my handmade Star Wars skirt. Ran into these lovely droid ladies. You can find R2D2 here.
~ One of the main reasons for me to visit the Comic Con was to meet James Marsters aka Spike from Buffy. He was such a sweetheart at his panel and when I got his autograph. More on that in my upcoming post about the Con though.
~ Live long and prosper! Spock Vegas, a professional Spock Look-Alike who took donations for charity for a picture.
      
~ Where's the magician's bunny?
~ Took some silly pictures in the Marvel section at KaDeWe to win a Meet & Greet with Benedict Cumberbatch at the Doctor Strange Fan Premiere.
~ Didn't win the Meet & Greet, but still got to go to the Fan Premiere. So cool to see Mr. Cumberbatch again and Tilda Swinton for the first time! The movie was also not too shabby ;)

~ Blackberry crumble on a rainy fall sunday.
~ Got my Threadbanger Box just in time for Halloween. Corinne and Rob are some of my favorite Youtubers and so I wanted to show my support by buying their very first Halloween box. It was filles with a bunch of cool crafty stuff. I'll probably show you the crafts next Halloween, because I didn't have time to do them before.
~We were invited to celebrate Halloween with Claudi from Pixeltrash3000 and Maxi from TheFinalStageShow. at their new home near Osnabrück, so we went on a weekend trip to west germany with our costumes packed. I had decided on LSP from Adventure Time a while back and got the wig at Comic Con and the dress in the vintage section of the Humana at Alexanderplatz for 5€. It was a little too small, so I had to do some last minute adjustments, but it turned out great! The husband went along thith the theme and went as Ice King with a thrifted blue bathrobe and a Santa wig. I also found a mini penguin Gunter at a second hand store. The crown and star were homemade.
Aren't we pretty? :D Oh my glob, why don't you want to abduct and marry me?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...