May 3, 2013

Picturesque Friday ~ 03. May 2013

The best way to learn photography is to take pictures. That's why I'm joining Steffi on her blog ohhhmhhh.de for the "Question-Photo-Friday" (Frage-Foto-Freitag) and answer her question with the following photographs:

Picture of the week?

At Theresienwiese. I dunno, I just like it.

What are you not going to do today?

Work on my dumpster find. It's not in the photo, but this is the other stuff some people dumped right next to our door.

What surprised you this week?

The tree in front of my office window bloomed over the weekend and the blooms are already fading now.

Didn't find time for?

Gathering stuff for my next fleamarket experience. I really need to clear out our space.

Who did you enjoy spending time with?

The future husband of course. We spend Mayday in the park, having a little picnic.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...