May 6, 2015

Thrifting in Munich ~ Spring Festival Fleamarket


Another thrifting post! Sorry, I should change the blog's name to Bazooka Thrifter, huh? Nah, I'm feeling rather crafty these days and I promise some new projects will come up soon.
But first let me tell you about my latest trip to Munich and my fleamarket experience there.
I have been going to the huge fleamarket on Theresienwiese(where Oktoberfest takes place) for 5 years in a row now! Here's my reports on 2013 & 2014.
This time I went to Munich by myself for a business trip and luckily it happened to be in the week the giant spring festival fleamarket was on. I've already shared my Instagram pictures from that day due to the Picture My Day Tag, but now it's time to whip out the photos I took with my brand spanking new Panasonic camera <3.




At this table I scored a cute Polly Pocket Heart for 1,50€!


Awesome 50s furniture and posters!

My dream car ;)


We actually own that special edition Star Wars VHS Box. Must be somewhere at my parents house. I don't know if we even own a VHS player anymore...



It was a beautiful day with beautiful weather and I found some beautiful stuff!
Check out my Haul in this video:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...