Jul 12, 2013

Picturesque Friday ~ 12 July 2013

It's been a while since I participated in Steffi's "Question-Photo-Friday" (Frage-Foto-Freitag) on her blog ohhhmhhh.de. Today is my sick edition and I'll answer her questions with the following photographs that were taken the past weeks, because I've been in bed all of this week.
For the first time in Instagram pictures:

What are you up to?

We're moving in about a week and trying to get rid of as much furniture as quickly as possible. I might do a post on all the funiture we had here, where it came from, its story.

What are you wearing?

I am wearing sweats and a t-shirt and I'm not taking a picture of it. This however was what I was wearing for our going away party with our closest friends here in Munich. Imma miss you!

What's wow?

The bavarian countryside! Took a trip with friends here.

What would you like?

To have this awesome free gymnastics class in the park in Berlin as well! But I guess I will have to make do with the lake 10 minutes away from our house...

What do you have to do today?

Nothing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...