Aug 11, 2016

Picturesque Month ~ 06'16


~California Pops before going to see 5 Seconds of Summer. Teenage me would have been really into those cuties! 3/5 Bazooka Points for feeling old having to wear earplugs because of screaming girls.
~Summer at Tegeler See. Hung out on my brother's boat a couple of times. Sadly I lost my sunglasses going Stand up Paddling there...
~ Astrid S played a special showcase in our entrance hall at work. 4/5 Bazooka Points for a wonderful acoustic experience.

~ Whenever I take my bike to work I go past this building that looks like its flipping me off. And I always have to think about Rob from my favorite Youtube channel Threadbanger.
~I have gathered a bunch of fabrics over the time and it's always diffcult to choose a favorite for a new project!
~ Finally had my bat and cupcake tattoo revived with some new ink. One of my best lady friends Sonja got me these tattoos 7 years ago in her living room. Now she's got her own tattoo place and a lot more experience and I'm thrilled about my colourful back decoration. When's the next appointment?

~ Beautiful view out of my office window - double rainbow <3
~ I was once again invited to a blogger event at the Dawanda Snuggery. It was summer themed and they had the most beautiful decoration set up by dear Lu and her colleagues. The food was amazing as usual and we made cute felt and faux leather brooches.

~ We have these awesome swings in our entrance hall, so when I get a visit at work we can swing together!
~ Finally got my What we do in the Shadows kickstarter reward <3
~ I got a bunch of rhubarb from our local foodsharing station, so I decided to make a pie and I turned the leftovers into syrup. So delicious!

~ Love for the birthday girl!
~ I took my birthday week off to enjoy some quality time at home, just for getting shit done mostly.
~ The husband made me my very own wand for my birthday! I love it! So pretty.

~ The husband loves vietnamese food so much, he wants to make sweet sweet love to it!
~ I got mail! Kawaii japanese candy mail! Loved the matcha Kit Kat!
~ Ramen!

~ Fun happy beach times!

~ Dramatic wall art.
~ Pretty wall art.
~ Pretty birthday card!

~ For my birthday we went on a boat trip through the Spreewald. It was so pretty!
~ Such an idyllic scene!
~ It's official. I'm too dumb to walk down the stairs. Sprained my ankle on our 2nd wedding anniversary... good thing it wasn't anything more serious, but still...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...