Nov 2, 2013

12 Days of Halloween ~ 7 Deadly Sins Punch

On the seventh day of Halloween my true love gave to me:

1 Hounted Castle
A 2 Faced Suit
A 3 Eyed Carved Pumpkin
4 Spooky Spiderwebs
5(0) Shades of Orange
6 6 6 Devilish Dips
And a 7 Deadly Sins Punch

Punch is my favorite party drink. For our Halloween party I used some homemade plum and pear preserves form my parents garden and the only canned fruit I had at home at that time: lychees. Fortunatly the lychees also fit the Halloween theme as they look like eyeballs floating in a bloody pit.
I used all the fruit juice with with 1 litre of wine and 1 1/2 litres of sparkling water. Usually I would have used sparkling wine instead, but I forgot to get some at the grocery store when we got all the supplies for our party (as well as other fruit).
The punch was still a success and was gone within like 2 hours.

Happy Halloweeeny!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...